Visiting Our Partners

By following any of these website links, you will be leaving HealthHub® and going to a website with different content and privacy policies. Some of the data gathered by these vendors may be shared with PayFlex so that we may better serve the needs and requests of our participants. These links are provided for your convenience only and are not endorsements or approvals by PayFlex of advice or information available from such sites.

If you wish to continue, click the link you would like to visit below and you will automatically be connected. If you wish to return to HealthHub®, please click the "Close" button.



Your PayFlex debit card is coming soon
If you enrolled in a Health Care or Limited Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for 2016, we’ll send you a PayFlex debit card in a plain white envelope. This is for security reasons. You should receive it by January 15, 2016. You can use your card to pay for eligible health care expenses incurred on or after January 1, 2016. “Incurred” means you received the service or product. For more information, refer to the FAQs.

Payflex Customer Service
Click on the links below to learn more about Health Savings Accounts! You can view educational materials, forms, eligible expense items and frequently asked questions. These tools are available before logging in.
Please do NOT attempt to “REGISTER NOW” and create an account. Once enrolled, you can revisit the site after January 1, 2014 to register and login to your account.

PayFlex makes managing your account easy!
Click here to watch a video of the online features available to you.

Frequently Asked Questions
  • Managing My Settings
    • will it be for HSA?

      it is HSA
    • abc
    • Club all Hide together
    • is testing ok?
    • pmurade
    • question
    • Sinchan HSA?
      Yes HSA
    • SS_testing activity?

      test purpose

    • test
    • test
    • test
    • testing
    • testing
    • testing
    • testing
    • This is demo for KT session
      THis is demo for KT session
    • How do I enroll in direct deposit?
      • Login to your HealthHub account and select Financial Center on the top navigation bar.
      • Click on Enroll in Direct Deposit on the left navigation bar and complete all required fields.

      You may also enroll in direct deposit by completing a paper form available in Resource Center.

      How do I change my username and password?
      Login to your HealthHub account and select My Settings on the left navigation bar to get started.

      What is eNotify™ and how do I enroll in it?
      eNotify™ is HealthHub’s electronic notification service that is used to provide updates on your account balance (Balance Reminder), notifies you when your claim has been received (Claim Received) and when it has been processed (Explanation of Benefits), and alerts you when additional documentation is needed for your PayFlex Card® transactions (Receipt Request Letter). You choose which notifications you want to receive as well as when and how you want to receive them.

      To enroll in eNotify™, login to your HealthHub account and select My Settings. Then click on Manage Notifications, enter your email address twice and select the notifications you wish to receive either via email or web alert. To save your changes, click Submit.

    • Akshay Tests HIDE if theme is MyPayFlex
      Akshay Tests HIDE if theme is MyPayFlex
    • Dev Sanity
      Dev Sanity
    • new test FAQ
      new test FAQ
    • Pentest FAQ
    • Pentest FAQ
    • Pentest FAQ
    • Pentest FAQ
    • Pentest FAQ
    • Pentest FAQ
    • Pentest FAQ
    • Pentest FAQ
    • test
      test faq
    • test
      test faq
    • test FAQ
    • test FAQ
    • testing order
      testing order
    • Testing
    • Testing
  • multiple employer
    • ggyiyiyiyi
    • how to delete a transaction?
    • how to delete a transaction?
    • test  FAQ
  • Connected Claims
    • No Question - only answer
    • Dummy Question for Connected Claims - This time saving it.
      Dummy Answer for Connected Claims - Saving it
    • Dummy Question 3 for connected claims
      Dummy answer 3 for connected claims
  • Test New Category
    • Question is for admin portal FAQ testing?

      Answer is for admin portal FAQ testing.
  • Commuter Benefits
    • What is the Payflex Commuter Benefits online program?
      Payflex Commuter Benefits online program is for member with commuter account
  • All About FSAs
    • 89789798
    • How does an FSA work?
      Managing your FSA is as easy as 1-2-3:
      1. Estimate the amount you will spend on out-of-pocket healthcare expenses and/or dependent care expenses during the plan year.
      2. Decide how much you wish to set aside into your Healthcare FSA and/or your Dependent Day Care FSA. The amount(s) you wish to set aside will be deducted from your paycheck (on a pre-tax basis) in equal amounts each pay period.
      3. As you incur eligible healthcare and/or dependent day care expenses throughout the year, you can access your funds by using your PayFlex Card® (if offered by your employer) or get reimbursed by submitting a claim.
    • If I participate in the dependent day care FSA plan, do I need to report anything on my personal income tax return at the end of the year?
      Yes, you must identify all persons or organizations that provide care for your child or dependent by filing Dependent Care Expenses – Instruction for IRS Form 2441, (see Dependent Care Expenses – IRS Form 2441), along with your Form 1040 each year (or Schedule 2 for Form 1040A). Please consult your tax advisor if you have specific questions.
    • If my spouse and I are employed by the same employer, can we claim each other's expenses on our respective accounts?
      You can either claim your spouse’s expenses on your Healthcare FSA OR your spouse can claim your expenses on his/her Healthcare FSA. You both cannot file for the same expenses under both accounts. In other words, you cannot “double-dip.”
    • Is there a maximum that I can contribute to a dependent day care FSA?
      Yes, the IRS maximum is currently $5000 per household per plan year.
    • Is there a maximum that I can contribute to a healthcare FSA?
      Yes, effective your first plan year beginning on or after January 1, 213. the Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) annual maximum contribution amount will be $2,500.   The new limit is on a per-participating basis.  This means, if both you and your spouse are eligible to participate in an employer-sponsored healthcare FSA, you may each contribute up to the individual limit of $2,500 if your spouse's employer's plan also offers the IRS maximum of $2,500.  Please check with your Human Resources/Benefits Department or your employer's plan description to confirm the contribution amount allowed for a healthcare FSA.
    • My enrollment material says that dependent day care expenses must be "work-related." What does "work-related" mean?
      Work-related means that the expenses must be incurred to enable you (and your spouse if married) to work and earn an income. It does not include unpaid volunteer work or volunteer work for a nominal salary. For the IRS definition of work-related expenses, please refer to IRS Publication 503.
    • prm6190
    • What expenses are considered eligible expenses under a dependent day care FSA?
      For a listing of eligible expenses, visit Resource Center and click Planning Tools. For more information, please refer to IRS Publication 503.
    • What happens if I leave my company or my employment is terminated?
      Claim submission after termination of employment is ultimately determined by your employer; please contact your Human Resources/Benefits Department to verify this information.
    • What is a Flexible Spending Account?
      A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) provides a tax-advantaged way to pay for eligible out-of-pocket healthcare expenses and work-related dependent day care expenses. Authorized by the Internal Revenue Code, Section 125, an FSA allows you to pay for eligible expenses with “pre-tax” dollars, thereby lowering your taxable income.

      A Healthcare FSA allows you to set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay for qualifying out-of-pocket medical, dental, vision or hearing expenses. Out-of-pocket expenses are those that are not covered by your existing insurance plans. These expenses include deductibles, coinsurance and co-pays and certain over-the-counter (OTC) expenses.

      A Dependent Day Care FSA allows you to set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay for child or adult day care expenses so that you and, if married, your spouse can work. These expenses include day care, before-and-after school programs, nursery school or preschool, summer day camp and even adult day care.

    • What is the main advantage of enrolling in an FSA?
      The main advantage of an FSA is that you do not pay federal income taxes or social security taxes on the amount you elect to contribute to your FSA. By participating in an FSA, you pay less in income taxes because your contributions are deducted from your pay on a pre-tax basis. Now you can use your tax savings to pay for things you really want—like new clothes, vacations, hobbies or even a gym membership.
    • test
      test ans
  • HSAs Simplified
    • Can I have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with an HSA?
      If you are enrolled in an HSA, you cannot be enrolled in a traditional FSA. However, you are eligible to enroll in a Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account (LPFSA) along with an HSA, if offered by your employer. An LPFSA allows you to pay for eligible dental and vision expenses on a pre-tax basis, which enables you to preserve your HSA funds for other purposes, including saving for the future.
    • Can I use my PayFlex Card® with my HSA?
      Yes, you can and should use your PayFlex Card® with your HSA. You will receive one PayFlex Card® regardless of the number of accounts that you enroll in. For example, if you enroll in an HSA and a Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account, you will receive one PayFlex Card®. The PayFlex Card® is a MasterCard® and can be used at qualified merchants. Please remember that you are responsible for all record keeping for money spent from your HSA, so save your receipts.
    • Do I need to keep my receipts?
      You must keep all receipts showing expenditures or distributions from your HSA. There are two key reasons to keep your receipts: 1) if you exceed your deductible, you may need the receipts to send to your insurer, and 2) in case you are audited by the IRS, you need to explain your HSA expenditures.
    • How are distributions from an HSA taxed?
      Distributions from an HSA for the qualified medical expenses for yourself or your spouse or dependents who are covered by the High Deductible Health Plan are generally excludable from income for Federal income tax purposes if such expenses are not covered by insurance. Distributions used for purposes other than a qualified medical expense, will be subject to both income tax and a 20% penalty tax beginning in 2011, unless the person who makes a withdrawal from their HSA is age 65 or older, is disabled or deceased.
    • How do I request reimbursement from my HSA?
      Login to your HealthHub account, click on Financial Center on the top navigation bar and select Make a Withdrawal under Health Savings Account. After completing all required fields, your transaction will be submitted to the bank and can take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on your bank.

      Please note: If your HSA is currently with UMB Bank, you can obtain reimbursement online by selecting the Request Reimbursement link via your Financial Center > Health Savings Account.

    • How much may be contributed to an HSA?

      The maximum amount that may be contributed to an HSA for any year is established by the IRS for each tax year (depending on whether you have single coverage or family coverage). The limits established by the IRS for 2011 are $3,050 for individual coverage and $6,150 for family coverage. For the 2012 calendar year, the maximum contribution for an HSA will increase to $3,100 for individual coverage and $6,250 for family coverage. The same annual contribution limit applies regardless of whether the contributions are made by an employee, an employer, or both.

      If you become eligible and enroll in an HSA anytime between January 1 and December 1 of the current tax year, you are allowed to make the full contribution regardless of the date you actually enroll in the qualified HSA-compatible health plan.

      However, in this case you must have coverage under a qualified HSA-compatible health plan (e.g. high deductible health plan) and remain eligible for 12 months after the end of the calendar year in which you enrolled in an HSA-compatible health plan. If you are not covered by an HSA-compatible health plan for 12 months after the end of the calendar year in which you enrolled in an HSA-compatible health plan, you will be subject to income tax and a 10% penalty tax on HSA contributions for months not covered by an HSA-compatible health plan.

      The total contribution for the year can be made in one or more payments at any time up to your tax-filing deadline (without extensions.) However, if you wish to have a contribution made between January 1 and April 15 treated as a contribution for the preceding taxable year, you must provide written notification to your HSA custodian at the time such contribution is made. Otherwise, it will be treated as a contribution for the current taxable year.

    • this question is for testing in 04/09/2020
      this answer is for testing in 04/09/2020
    • What expenses are eligible for tax-free distributions from my HSA?
      Distributions made for “qualified medical expenses” are generally excludable from income. For this purpose, the term “qualified medical expenses” means amounts paid for the medical care, as defined in Section 213(d) of the Code, for yourself, your spouse, or your dependents, but only if the expenses are not covered by insurance. This includes amounts paid for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or for the purpose of affecting any structure or function of the body, as well as for transportation primarily for and essential to such care. If you incur healthcare expenses before your HSA is established, those expenses will not be considered qualified medical expenses. In addition, qualified medical expenses do not include insurance premiums other than premiums for long-term care insurance, premiums on a health plan during any period of continuation coverage required by Federal law (e.g., “COBRA” coverage), or premiums for health care coverage while an individual receives unemployment compensation. For more information, please refer to IRS Publication 502.
    • What happens when I terminate employment?
      If you change employers or leave the work force, the HSA stays with you rather than with your former employer. The account information will remain the same, however new fees may apply for these independent accounts.
    • What is a Health Savings Account?
      A Health Savings Account (“HSA”) is a tax-advantaged healthcare account created for the purpose of saving and paying for qualified medical expenses now and in the future. If you are enrolled in an HSA-compatible health plan, such as a high deductible health plan (HDHP), you can enroll in an HSA. The maximum HSA contribution is established by the IRS and is subject to change annually. The funds contributed to an HSA will rollover and accumulate year to year if not used. In addition, an HSA is portable, which means if you change employers or leave the work force, the HSA stays with you. Finally, an HSA does not require you to submit documentation to substantiate your transactions; however, you should keep your receipts in the event of an IRS audit.
    • What other types of health coverage can I maintain without losing eligibility to contribute to an HSA?
      You remain eligible to contribute to an HSA if, in addition to an HSA-compatible health plan, you have any one or more of the following: insurance under which substantially all of the coverage relates to liabilities from workers’ compensation laws, torts, or ownership or use of property (such as automobile insurance); insurance for a specified disease or illness; insurance paying a fixed amount per day (or other period) of hospitalization; or coverage (whether through insurance or otherwise) for accidents, disability, dental care, vision care, or long-term care. You may also have coverage under an Employee Assistance Program (“EAP”), and you may have a discount card that enables you to obtain discounts for health care services or products at managed care market rates.
    • Who is eligible for an HSA?
      An eligible individual is one who (i) is covered under an HSA-compatible health plan as of the first day of the month, (ii) is not covered by any other health plan unless it is another HSA-compatible health plan, (iii) is Medicare eligible but not enrolled in Medicare, and (iv) may not be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return.
    • Who may contribute to an HSA?
      Any person (an eligible individual, an employer, a family member, or any other person) may make contributions to an HSA on behalf of an eligible individual.
  • Healthcare FSA Claim Tips
    • Can I pay my spouse's health insurance premiums through my Healthcare FSA?
      Although allowed as a medical deduction for individual taxpayers on their personal income tax returns, insurance premiums are not an eligible expense under IRS Section 125 Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs).
    • How is orthodontia reimbursed under an FSA?
      The IRS recognizes that orthodontia treatment is different from any other type of healthcare expense. To get reimbursed for orthodontia expenses you are required to submit one of the following:

      • Coupon Payment Option – You can submit an itemized statement of your orthodontia expenses as the service is provided. Submit this documentation with a completed claim form for reimbursement.
      • Monthly Payment Option (Auto Pay) – To set up Auto Pay, download a claim form via My HealthHub Resources, complete all required fields and make sure to check the box for Automatic Monthly Reimbursement for Orthodontia expenses. You must also include a copy of your ortho contract/agreement* with your first claim. Once the claim has been processed, PayFlex® will automatically reimburse you each month, according to the agreement. This eliminates the need for you to submit a claim form for each visit and allows expenses to be paid monthly for the length of the contract, as long as you are enrolled in an FSA and have funds available in your account.

        *You can obtain a contract/payment agreement from the orthodontist with the following information:
        • Patient name
        • Date the service begins
        • Length of service
        • Charges for the initial banding work
        • Dollar amount charged each month

        AutoPay Reminders:
        • If you enroll in AutoPay, the PayFlex Card® cannot be used to pay for orthodontia expenses.
        • Reimbursements will be issued on a monthly basis near the due date stated on your orthodontia contract agreement.
      • Total Payment Option – If you paid the full amount when the orthodontia treatment began, you can get reimbursed for the amount you paid for the treatment, minus the amount covered by your dental insurance. PayFlex® will reimburse you, up to your FSA election amount, minus any previous FSA reimbursements. If you have already submitted other claims, make sure to check your FSA balance online to confirm the amount you have available to cover your orthodontia treatment.

        To get reimbursed, simply send a copy of your paid receipt and completed claim form to PayFlex®, along with an itemized statement with the following information:
        • Provider name
        • Patient name
        • Date treatment started
        • Amount of expense
        • Amount insurance will pay
        Note: If you choose the total payment option, please remember a paid receipt must be submitted to PayFlex® and can only be submitted once for reimbursement.

      Orthodontia Example: Full payment is made on the first orthodontist visit
      Let’s say you participate in a healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) in 2011 and 2012. In October 2011, you sign an agreement with an orthodontist for your son. During the first visit (November 2011), your son is X-rayed and fitted for braces. On the second visit (December 2011), the braces are installed. During 15 more monthly visits, the braces will be adjusted. Eventually in 18 months, (if everything goes as planned), the braces will be removed. For these services, the orthodontist charges $3,000 on the date of the first visit, which you pay in 2011.

      Can I be reimbursed the full $3,000 from my 2011 healthcare FSA?
      Yes, provided you have at least $3,000 available in your FSA. Although your son did not receive all of the care in 2011, the IRS regulations allow the healthcare FSA to reimburse you for the entire $3,000 as a 2011 expense.

      What if I do not have the full $3,000 remaining in my 2011 healthcare FSA?
      If you paid the entire orthodontia bill of $3,000 in a lump sum, and your FSA balance is only $2,000, PayFlex® can only reimburse you for the amount available in your account (e.g., $2,000).

      What if my plan includes the grace period, how will my lump sum orthodontia payment be processed? It depends on when you paid the lump sum orthodontia expense. Let’s say your orthodontia treatment started in October 2011 and the orthodontist is charging you $3,000. On January 15, 2012, you decided to pay the lump sum amount. Since you paid for the expense during the grace period, you would be reimbursed from the 2011 FSA balance first (if money is still available) and then from the 2012 FSA balance. (Note: the amount you are reimbursed cannot exceed the amount paid to the orthodontist or the total amount of your 2011 and 2012 FSA balances.)

      Orthodontia Example: Orthodontia treatments provided over two plan years
      When treatment is spread over two plan years and you do not pay for the full expense up front, you have two options:
      1. You can pay the monthly payment amount based on the orthodontia agreement by submitting a claim each month with your payment coupon.
      2. You can set up an automatic payment (Auto Pay) with PayFlex® based on the amount set by the orthodontia agreement. To set up Auto Pay, you will need to complete a claim form with the monthly payment amount listed under the Amount Requested column and Ortho – Auto Pay under the Type of Service column. When completing the form, make sure to check the box for Automatic Monthly Reimbursement for Orthodontia expenses. In addition, a copy of the ortho contract/agreement must be sent in with the claim form. Once PayFlex® processes this claim, you will be reimbursed on a monthly basis near the due date stated on your orthodontia contract agreement.
      I am currently set up with PayFlex’s monthly payment option (Auto Pay) for my orthodontia treatment. If I choose not to enroll in an FSA for the following plan year, will the Auto Pay process continue during my grace period (e.g., January 1 – March 15)?
      If you choose not to enroll in an FSA for the following plan year and you have money left in your FSA, the Auto Pay process will automatically continue for the first 2 months of the grace period. The grace period, if offered by your employer, generally covers expenses incurred between January 1 and March 15. With Auto Pay, the orthodontia payments are scheduled based on an amount for an entire month. Therefore, in this situation, the Auto Pay for your January and February payments will be processed. However, the Auto Pay for your March payment will be denied, since coverage ends on March 15 and does not continue for the entire month of March.
  • My PayFlex Card®
    • Can I use my PayFlex Card® for dental expenses?
      Yes, you can use the PayFlex Card® for dental expenses if allowed by your employer. However, you can only use it for the amount of the dental expense that is not covered by insurance. According to the IRS, expenses paid by another source, such as insurance, cannot be reimbursed through your healthcare account as well. It is best to wait until you receive the final amount from your insurance provider stating your financial responsibility to pay your provider. Using the PayFlex Card® to pay for your dental expenses before your insurance provider has determined the amount of your financial responsibility could result in an overpayment from your healthcare account.

      For example: If your dentist uses an "estimated" or "pending" amount to determine your expense, instead of the actual amount as determined by your insurance provider, and you pay that amount with the PayFlex Card®, the dentist may have overcharged your account, resulting in an overpayment. This happens if your healthcare account paid for a portion of your dental charges that might also be paid by insurance. This will put your healthcare account in an “overpayment status”. To resolve an overpayment, you must send a check to PayFlex® for the overpayment amount OR submit a claim for another eligible expense that was purchased with a form of payment other than your PayFlex Card®.
    • Do I need to submit claim forms when I use my PayFlex Card®?
      You do not need to submit a claim when using the card; however, documentation of your expenses may be required in order to meet IRS guidelines. Therefore, you should keep copies of all itemized receipts* (not just your credit card receipt) and Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for each purchase. You must comply with IRS guidelines by using the card only for qualifying expenses, and providing appropriate documentation upon request.
    • How do I access my account information & view my PayFlex Card® transactions online?
      Login to your HealthHub account and select Financial Center from the top navigation bar. Then select an account from the drop down menu to view account information and card transactions.
    • How do I report a lost or stolen card?
      Contact us as soon as possible to report a lost or stolen card. If the loss of a card is reported within 30 days, you are not liable for any fraudulent charges.
    • How does my PayFlex Card® work?

      As you incur eligible healthcare expenses, you can use your PayFlex Card® as a form of payment. All you have to do is swipe your card and select “Credit.” If you are paying for services or items from a healthcare-related merchant or one that has implemented an inventory information approval system, your transaction will be automatically approved at the point of sale. You should always keep your itemized receipts and Explanation of Benefits (EOB) in the event that you need to provide them to the IRS.

      If you purchase eligible healthcare expenses along with non-qualifying items, be sure to ask the merchant to ring up eligible items separately so that you can use your PayFlex Card®.

      Your card is valid for a five-year period. Each year you enroll, the card will reflect that plan year election amount(s). The card can only be used for expenses incurred during the plan year, unless your employer has elected the grace period, allowing an extra 2 ½ month period to utilize your FSA dollars.

    • I just received my PayFlex Card® in the mail. Do I have to use the card for all of my healthcare expenses?
      No, you do not need to use your card for all healthcare expenses. You can always use another form of payment for your expenses and submit a claim for reimbursement.
    • What if the merchant has an inventory information approval system and my card is still denied?
      If your card is still being denied, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
      • Your balance does not cover the entire cost of your eligible expense AND your merchant may not allow you to use your PayFlex Card® for just a portion of the expense based on your available balance.
      • Your card may be temporarily inactive. We may need additional documentation from you to verify that you used your card for an eligible expense. Login to your HealthHub account to view your card status and find out if you have outstanding transactions requiring documentation. If you have transactions requiring documentation, you can upload your documentation online.
    • What is a PayFlex Card®?
      Your PayFlex Card® is accepted at all healthcare-related merchants, such as physician and dentist offices, hospitals, pharmacies, hearing and vision care providers. Your card will also be accepted at discount stores and grocery stores that have implemented an inventory information approval system (IIAS). All qualified merchants must accept MasterCard® in order for your card to work.
    • What is an inventory information approval system (IIAS)?
      An inventory information approval system (IIAS) is a system that identifies whether a product or service purchased with a healthcare card is an eligible or ineligible healthcare expense according to IRS 213(d). An IIAS is required at merchants such as drug stores, pharmacies, grocery stores, hospitals, etc. in order for healthcare cards to be accepted.
    • What should I do if my drug store or pharmacy chose not to implement an inventory information approval system (IIAS)?
      If your drug store or pharmacy has not implemented an IIAS, you can continue to purchase eligible healthcare expenses from that location with another form of payment and submit a claim for reimbursement.
    • What's your name?
    • What's your name?
    • Where can I use my PayFlex Card®?

      Your PayFlex Card® is accepted at all healthcare-related merchants, such as physician and dentist offices, hospitals, pharmacies, hearing and vision care providers.

  • A Grace Period
    • Do I automatically have this option in my plan?
      It depends if your employer chose this optional feature. Please check with your Human Resources/Benefits Department or your employer’s plan description.
    • How does HealthHub know which year to apply my grace period expenses to?
      All grace period expenses will be paid out of your “prior” plan year balance automatically, thereby helping to “use up” your prior plan year’s balance first. Once the prior plan year’s balance has been exhausted, the remaining claims will be applied toward the current plan year.
    • My employment terminated during the plan year. Do I still have the grace period?
      No, you must be an active participant on the last day of the plan year in order to be able to incur expenses during the grace period.
    • My HealthHUb
    • Test purpose?
      Yes testing
    • What is a grace period?
      A grace period extends the time that you are allowed to incur eligible healthcare and/or dependent day care expenses. For a calendar plan year, the timeframe would usually begin January 1 and end on December 31. However with a grace period, you will have an additional 2 ½ months beyond December 31, therefore allowing you to incur expenses up until March 15 of the following year. In other words, you will have a total of 14 ½ months to utilize your 12 month election. Any amount not used by the end of the grace period will be forfeited.
  • All About Reimbursement Accounts
    • How can I elect Direct Deposit?
      You can elect Direct Deposit online by accessing your account and then selecting “Enroll in Direct Deposit” from the left navigational panel. You will be required to provide your bank account type (checking or savings account), your account number, your routing number and your bank name. You can also download a Direct Deposit form from Resource Center on the web portal or request a form from Customer Service.
    • How does automatic reimbursement of insurance premiums work?
      If you have elected to receive automatic reimbursement from your account for insurance premium payments, you do not have to submit claims for these expenses in order to be reimbursed. To verify whether or not you chose automatic reimbursement, please refer to your confirmation letter from Extend Health. If you would like to change your election, call Extend Health at the number listed on the Contact Page of the web portal.
    • How will I be reimbursed for eligible expenses?
      Once your claim(s) and receipt(s) have been received and approved, you will receive your reimbursement within 14 days. If you have elected direct deposit, your reimbursement will be deposited into your checking or savings account within two to three days of the claim approval.
    • retire reim
      retire reim
    • What expenses can I submit?
      Your Extend Health Account is a convenient way to be reimbursed for eligible healthcare-related expenses. A complete list of eligible expenses can be found in Resource Center under Educational Materials or by phoning Customer Service.
  • fsa_hra_erid_mypayflex
  • Dependent Day Care FSA Claim Tips
    • I just had a new baby and will be home for six weeks. I'm taking my 3-year-old to day care during this time. Will these day care expenses be eligible?
      IRS regulations state that the dependent day care expenses incurred must be due to work-related purposes; therefore, these dependent day care expenses are technically not reimbursable.
    • I signed up to contribute $400 per month into my dependent day care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) but my actual expenses are closer to $500 per month. Should I submit my claim form for $400 or for $500?
      You can file your claim for the actual amount of charges, in this case $500. However, you will only be paid up to the amount of money available in your account, not to exceed $400. The remaining $100 would be pending until additional funds are deposited into your account.
    • My 16-year-old daughter cares for my 8-year-old son after school. Can I pay my daughter and file those expenses through my dependent day care FSA?
      No. You can only count work-related payments you make to relatives if they are not your dependents. You cannot claim amounts you pay to:
      • A dependent for which you or your spouse, if married, can claim an exemption.
      • Your child who is under age 19 at the end of the year, even if he or she is not your dependent. (See IRS Publication 503).
    • My child just started kindergarten for which I pay tuition. Is this an eligible dependent day care expense?
      The IRS does not consider educational or tuition expenses as eligible expenses, including kindergarten, first grade and higher. However, you can claim expenses for before and/or after-school care provided the care is custodial in nature and not educational.
    • What are the requirements for getting reimbursed for dependent day care expenses?
      • You and your spouse, if married, must be earning an income, seeking employment, or a full-time student in order to receive the pre-tax benefits of a Dependent Day Care FSA. Please note; volunteer work or working for a nominal salary is not an acceptable form of employment.
      • The expenses must be for a qualifying individual. This includes a dependent of yours younger than age 13, a spouse or another dependent who is physically or mentally incapable of self-care and for whom you can claim an exemption.
      • The services must be provided by an eligible provider of child care. This includes a licensed child care facility that complies with applicable state and local laws and any individual who is not your tax dependent or is your child who is 19 or older.
      • The expense must be for services already received and not services to be provided in the future.

        For example: If you prepay for a summer day camp for your dependent, reimbursement cannot be provided until after your dependent attends the camp.

      • The annual expense reimbursement may not exceed the lesser of:
        • Your earned income;
        • If married, your spouse’s earned income; or,
        • $5,000 ($2,500 if married, filing separate income tax return).
      • You must file Form 2441 annually with your individual tax return identifying all dependent care providers
    • What type of documentation is acceptable to submit for reimbursement of dependent day care expenses?
      Acceptable documentation consists of one of the following:
      • A completed dependent day care claim form with dates of service, name of dependent, amount requested and day care provider’s name and signature. The claim form can be used as an itemized statement if your day care provider provides this information and signs the form where indicated.
      • A completed dependent day care claim form and an itemized statement from your day care provider. The itemized statement must include the provider’s name, your dependent’s name, as well as the specific dates day care services were provided and the cost of care.
    • When can I submit a claim for my dependent day care expenses?
      Dependent day care claims should only be submitted following the completed dates of service.
  • Release 86 - My PayFlex Card® PayFlex Card®
    • Test Release 86

      Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your PayFlex Card®

  • testcase16
  • MyPayFlex application FAQ
  • Testing_FAQ
    • This is Question for testing in07030537
      This is Answer for testing in07030537
    • This is Question for testing in07030834
      This is Answer for testing in07030834
    • This is Question for testing in07033634
      This is Answer for testing in07033634
  • Filing A Claim
  • Test - Admin - FAQ - Reimbursement
  • Test 2 Import
Click Here To Provide feedback